Use promo code CALMDOWN20 for 20% off any our Calming Products!
Let’s talk about the star ingredients in our Calming family of products. Think of them as a group of singers, who are all important to have a great show. Obviously, there is a lead singer, so we'll start there.
The Lead Singer:
The quintessential of essential oil. Lavender is full of nutrients that heal and nourish our skin and can combat skin issues such as:
- Acne - Prevents breakouts, and heals the areas of a breakout more quickly when one occurs.
- Eczema/Dry Skin - Provides relief for dry skin, balancing your skin’s moisture levels, and reduces redness, blotchy areas, and scarring.
- Injuries - Soothes burns and other injuries, promotes healing of those areas, and prevents infection.
- Signs of Aging - Diminishes fine lines, age spots and wrinkles.
**Our products which contain lavender include our Calming Cleansing Balm, Calming Body Melt, Calming Lavender Orange Shampoo Bar, and Calming Lavender Deodorant.
And the Back-Up Vocalists:
The best oil we’ve found for regenerating skin is Neroli Oil. It can be used to treat these common skin issues:
- Scars - Promotes healing from acne, injury or surgery scars as well as stretch marks.
- Acne - Prevents acne prevention, and calms the redness from acne.
- Oily Skin - Adds hydration to oily skin without causing breakouts
- Skin Discoloration - Generates skin health, and diminishes circles under the eyes, age spots, and redness from inflammation.
**Our Calming Cleansing Balm contains Neroli Oil.
Because it is composed of esters, Roman Chamomile is great for calming and refreshing skin. Some of the skin conditions that Roman Chamomile is great for include:
- Redness/Bruises - Reduces the appearance of minor skin discolorations.
- Eczema/Acne - Balances the oil levels of skin.
- Eczema/Rashes/Irritations - Encourages healing of these minor skin conditions.
- Wounds - Reduces the risk of infection by promoting healing of burns, scrapes and other wounds.
**Our Calming Cleansing Balm and Calming Body Melt both contain Roman Chamomile.
Because it contains vitamin A and calcium, Sage is a great ingredient for skin care products due to its healing and regeneration properties. Sage is a great tool to use for:
- Signs of Aging - Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Inflammation - Calms inflammation and irritation of the skin and mouth.
- Dull Hair - Removes toxins and build-up from your hair while adding shine.
**Our Calming Cleansing Balm contains Sage.
Full of vitamins and minerals like potassium, zinc, vitamin E and vitamin A, Almond Oilis beneficial to all skin types. It can help with conditions such as:
- Skin Irritations - Provides soothing relief for sunburn, rashes, eczema and other skin irritations
- Acne/Makeup Removal - RemovES stubborn makeup, and prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Dry/Brittle Hair - RestoreS the protective barrier of hair that is lost due to sun exposure, pollution, and chemicals in most hair care products.
- Damaged Skin - Regenerates skin to diminish the effects of aging, sun damage, or wind damage
**Our Calming Body Melt contains Almond Oil.
Consider yourself educated on all of the soothings, regenerating and soothing benefits of our Calming Line of products. Now, which product will you try first?